Moving to SubVersion

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Fri Oct 8 20:22:43 BST 2004

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 09:04:14PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Freitag 08 Oktober 2004 20:31 schrieb Tobias Koenig:
Hi Coolo,

> > IMHO doing the change before 3.4 would be the best solution, so we can
> > concentrate on the new Qt version for 4.0 and have the possebility to
> > rename and move files which is really important for the library cleanup.
> I agree to this argumentation. But we need a migration path and someone
> needs to work it out.
Is there anything we developer can do? I guess most of the work must be
done by the people who have access to the server with the repository.

I'm fine with cvs.kde.org being not reachable for 2 or 3 days if the
migration would take so long.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!