Moving to SubVersion

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Fri Oct 8 19:31:47 BST 2004

Hi,

I know we had this topic some times ago, but we came to no conclusion.
So I want to ask again, when do we move the KDE repository to
subversion?

The guys on #svn told me the csv2svn script, which converts the
repository works quite well now and handles branches and tags smoothly.

IMHO doing the change before 3.4 would be the best solution, so we can
concentrate on the new Qt version for 4.0 and have the possebility to
rename and move files which is really important for the library cleanup.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!