Fwd: My KImageEffect code

Gary L. Greene Jr. greeneg at arklinux.org
Tue Nov 30 02:34:02 GMT 2004

On Monday 29 November 2004 9:35 pm, Richard Smith wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 November 2004 02:02, Michael Pyne wrote:
> > KIconEffect::overlay() I think would work for what you're talking about,
>
> Its pixel-combining equation is incorrect. I think I'll stick with what
> I've got.

(for Mosfet's benefit: The thread was discussing the issue that the current
stuff in kdelibs doesn't do alpha-blending very well... )

Mosfet, can this be fixed/done better with the lib you are proposing?

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel

Developer for the Ark Linux Project
 check out http://www.arklinux.org/ for more info.
 Also http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~greeneg/
EMAIL : greeneg at arklinux.com

for more information.
Consider using a free MS-Office replacement for most platforms,
http://www.openoffice.org/