kcmlinuz

Gary L. Greene Jr. greeneg at arklinux.org
Mon Nov 29 01:43:01 GMT 2004

On Sunday 28 November 2004 7:51 pm, George Staikos wrote:
> On Sunday 28 November 2004 18:26, Chris Howells wrote:
> > On Sunday 28 November 2004 19:31, George Staikos wrote:
> > > Unfortunately kcmlinuz never caught up to the 2.6 series of kernels,
> > > and I think it's now basically obsolete.  Should we move it to
> > > kdenonbeta until someone ports it to 2.6 (which should be easier than
> > > the 2.4 code actually)?
> >
> > I was thinking kdeblackhole personally. But yes I definitely agree it
> > should be removed.
>
>   It's still a good concept, and much nicer to use than the kernel
> distributed one...

just needs ported forward. kdenonbeta with a unmaintained tag.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel

Developer for the Ark Linux Project
 check out http://www.arklinux.org/ for more info.
 Also http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~greeneg/
EMAIL : greeneg at arklinux.com

for more information.
Consider using a free MS-Office replacement for most platforms,
http://www.openoffice.org/