KWalletd crashing on cvs head

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sat Nov 27 17:39:36 GMT 2004

On Saturday 27 November 2004 12:37, Richard Smith wrote:
> Ah, I see. You mean, why bother adding a check for null in slotOK?

Yeah, it's just a little redundant.

> Well, obviously m_strengthBar will have been initialised if we're in
> NewPassword mode and we're in slotOK. Obviously. But what's true now
> isn't going to be true forever. And what's wrong with (slightly) more
> robust code?

That's fine, I was just wondering whether there's something new and
funky going on in that code. Please commit before I go completely crazy
because of that crash.

Zack

--
Don't think that a small group of dedicated individuals can't change
the world; it's the only thing that ever has.