Auto-WONTFIX for old UNCONFIRMED wishlist items

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Nov 23 09:57:08 GMT 2004

Am Thursday 04 November 2004 20:56 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> Hi!
>
> Please have a look at http://bugs.kde.org/expired.cgi - I would like to give
> the listed wishlists a WONTFIX automatically after having the link online on
> dot.kde.org for a while. What do you think?

I updated the script now to black list the named products and auto-filter products
with less than 20 wishes in total. This still makes up over 1000 bugs.

Please rememeber that this is less than 15% of our wishes and it's mainly a tool
to get people more into voting, so don't panic.

Greetings, Stephan