Release schedule reminder

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Nov 22 11:49:04 GMT 2004

Am Friday 19 November 2004 15:02 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> As I didn't get additional feedback on the KDE 3.4 release schedule,
> I would like to use this mail to declare it active. The 3.4 feature list
> closes for additions next week, so we can release an alpha1 in early
> december.
My mail finally triggered discussion about the release schedule, so I
would like to summarize the changes I made:

* The feature list stays open till December 18th - this is _after_ the Alpha.

* February 2nd, 2005 is the day of the Message Freeze _and_ the Feature
  Freeze. The former version didn't spell this exactly.

Greetings, Stephan