[patch] ToolTip also in konq-ListView

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Mon Nov 22 08:55:58 GMT 2004

On Saturday 20 November 2004 13:11, Martin Koller wrote:
> I have implemented the possibility to also have File Tooltips shown when
> konqi is in listview mode (and not only in iconview mode).

I discovered a problem with this (some timing problem), which sometime leads
to a crash in konqueror.

Will check - please be patient ;-)

(the bt shows qscrollview - seems that the timer event accesses a widget which
is no longer available)

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
registered as user #332716 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.