Release schedule reminder

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Sun Nov 21 20:17:26 GMT 2004

Hello,

On Friday 19 November 2004 15:02, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> [...]
> As I didn't get additional feedback on the KDE 3.4 release schedule,
> I would like to use this mail to declare it active. The 3.4 feature list
> closes for additions next week, so we can release an alpha1 in early
> december.

"Next week" is somehow fuzzy. What is the exact date?

For KDE Accessibility we intend to use the time until the freeze, so we
will probably need three or four days to add the planned features.

Gunnar Schmi Dt
--
Co-maintainer of the KDE Accessibility Project
Maintainer of the kdeaccessibility package