[patch] desktop icon text lines

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sun Nov 21 21:06:21 GMT 2004

On Sunday 21 November 2004 21:46, Anders Lund wrote:
> That would be good enough for me,

Fixed.

> esp. along with setting for the number of
> lines.

This is what my patch is about (I mean the first one in this thread).

> And with the meta information tip becomes available with list views

Also already committed today.

Wow, this was a good day ;-)

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.