Release schedule reminder

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sat Nov 20 19:49:41 GMT 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 15:02, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'd like to remind anyone that next weekend KDE 3.3.2 will be tagged
> and prepared for release. Please use the remaining time to review
> your applications/translations and if you know of any missing piece
> on kde.org/announcements/changelogs/changelog3_3_1to3_3_2.php
> (there should be many), please either add it yourself or let me know.
>
> As I didn't get additional feedback on the KDE 3.4 release schedule,
> I would like to use this mail to declare it active. The 3.4 feature
> list closes for additions next week, so we can release an alpha1 in
> early december.

Could then please update the KDE 3.4 release schedule. The sentence "The
feature-plan is open for commits till TODO." isn't exactly a precise
statement.

Moreover, as Esben's question showed it would probably be a good idea to
add a prominent link from the feature plan to the FAQ "What's the deal
with that feature-plan?" (which is "hidden" at the end of the release
plan).

Regards,
Ingo