[Kde-cvs-announce] Release schedule reminder

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Sat Nov 20 11:39:30 GMT 2004

On Friday 19 November, 2004 15:02, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> I'd like to remind anyone that next weekend KDE 3.3.2 will be tagged
> and prepared for release. Please use the remaining time to review
> your applications/translations and if you know of any missing piece on
> kde.org/announcements/changelogs/changelog3_3_1to3_3_2.php
> (there should be many), please either add it yourself or let me know.
>
> As I didn't get additional feedback on the KDE 3.4 release schedule,
> I would like to use this mail to declare it active. The 3.4 feature list
> closes for additions next week, so we can release an alpha1 in early
> december.

How does this work? From looking at the CVS log I would guess that 3.3.2 is
branches off from 3.3, and thus does not include any features added to CVS
head, unless backported?

Also, I just added a couple of features to Klipper, and have 60% of another
ready. Should I add them to the 3.4 feature list, or...?

Thanks for your patience :)

--
regards, Esben