file:///

Martin Koller koller at etm.at
Sat Nov 20 10:53:44 GMT 2004

On Thursday 18 November 2004 20:06, David Faure wrote:

> Agreed, fixed.

It seems that this introduces another problem:

I'm viewing Qts help pages locally, and while navigating back and forth, I
have a path in the location bar like

/opt/qt3/doc/html/qlistview.html#setShowToolTips

When I now click inside the location textfield and press Enter, I get the
following error dialog:

"The file or folder file:///opt/qt3/doc/html/qlistview.html#setShowToolTips
does not exist."

--
MfG,      ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
Martin    /\                        - against microsoft attachments

#332716 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org