New kpdf icon - legal problems!!

Albert Astals Cid astals11 at terra.es
Fri Nov 19 08:15:30 GMT 2004

Hi, in my humble opinon the icon is different enought of Acrobat one, what do
they share? A book and a red thing. The red thing is different from Acrobat
red thing and a book is only a book.

I really don't see any problem.

But i am forwanding that message of yours to kde-core-devel list to see what
they think.

Albert

P.S: To kde-core-devel guys, is that the correct list or is thre something
like kde-legal?

A Dijous 18 Novembre 2004 15:25, vàreu escriure: