[Sysadmin] KSpell API documentation (was: KSpell vs. KSpell2)

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Nov 16 13:41:41 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 14:25, Rob Kaper wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot that non-core development is inferior and not worthy of
> proper documentation. I'll crawl back to the other losers in
> kde-games-devel now to read some bare header files.

No, the point is that there is a working script for kdelibs which generates
the api documentation. there is no working script which does the same for
other KDE modules, like e.g. kdepim (who already asked a few weeks ago if
their documentation could be added to the site). But so far, there was nobody
volunteering to actually write a script so that it can be added to the
server.

Dirk