[Sysadmin] KSpell API documentation (was: KSpell vs. KSpell2)

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Tue Nov 16 12:43:11 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 12:19 pm, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > Replying merely to be able to Cc: the sysadmin team, where these requests
> > should go.
>
> The API documentation is generated from CVS, and not written by the
> sysadmin team.

The generation of the on-line version is, or so I was told. The way I read
Ingo's e-mail is that the classes do have documentation but that they are
just not included on developer.kde.org, as is the case with libkdegames.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had
cap at capsi.com | better learn baseball" -- Jacques Barzun