Disabled menu icons look very ugly

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at Kossebau.de
Mon Nov 15 11:08:48 GMT 2004

Hi Ismail,

Am Montag, 15. November 2004 10:22, schrieb Ismail Donmez:
> While using konversation I noticed that disabled entries in menus looks
> very ugly if they have an icon. When the entry is disabled its associated
> icon looks very ugly ( Please see the attached screenshot ).

Which was broken for me (the email source looks strange, too long lines in the
attachment, maybe a KMail bug?).

> So what I suggest is applying a black&white filter to icon instead of
> making it totally grey. But I don't know where the code for this lies.
> Anyone care to help me on this?

KControl>Appearance>Symbols, switch to tab "Extended", choose "Small Symbols"
and get happy ;) (original labels may differ)

Regards,
Friedrich