Auto-WONTFIX for old UNCONFIRMED wishlist items

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at kdemail.net
Sun Nov 14 23:41:27 GMT 2004

Scott Wheeler wrote:
>I think it's ambiguous.  I do use it for that at times too.  Often if I
> think "Ok, that's dumb, I'm not going to implement it and am not really
> interested in an implementation" -> WONTFIX.

For the "I'm not going to implement it", that's WONTFIX. But if someone
comes up with the code, and it works, you may consider again whether to
include it in your next release or not.

And even if you don't include it, the patch will still exist. In the end,
the wish/bug will have been fixed/implemented.
--
  Thiago Macieira  -  Registered Linux user #65028
   thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info