'LIBADD' contains unknown flag

Michael Pyne pynm0001 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 07:36:01 GMT 2004

On Monday 08 November 2004 02:25 am, Szombathelyi György wrote:
> Yes, but adding to _all_ Makefile.ams will never happen. Or can it be
> added globally?

Probably, and I wonder how it was being added in the first place.  I got this
error a few times and I haven't added this flag to any of my builds.  As far
as whether it is a good idea to add it globally, I would say probably not for
the time being.  But I'm not the one who knows  the build system mojo, so you
may want to wait for someone else's input. ;)

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne