KBeam

Georges A.K. georgesak at spymac.com
Sat Nov 6 17:33:44 GMT 2004

Hi,
I don't think a team up with Kde Bluetooth would be ideal. For the ppl who
just need the Irda stuff, they would want to get KBeam and that's it (I think
it would be an overkill for them to have to get Kde Bluetooth).
But for the extragear, that's a very good idea ! I'm gonna contact the
extragear maintainer.

Thanx.

Georges.