Auto-WONTFIX for old UNCONFIRMED wishlist items

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Thu Nov 4 20:32:44 GMT 2004

On Thursday 04 November 2004 20:56, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Please have a look at http://bugs.kde.org/expired.cgi - I would like to
> give the listed wishlists a WONTFIX automatically after having the link
> online on dot.kde.org for a while. What do you think?

Is this a one-time clean up or is it done at a regular basis? I never confirm
wishlist items (doesn't make sense to me), but that doesn't mean I want them
to be marked as wontfix. I guess my question is: do we get a warning (like
now) if bugs are to be marked as wontfix?

Personally I don't think it is a good idea to automatically close wishlists
like this. It seems a bit rude. Sure, the clean up is nice. Perhaps, as a
comprise, you could automatically send an email to the bug owner about the
expired wishlist item. Then he or she could close the bug.

best,
Jeroen
--
Kile - an Integrated LaTeX Environment for KDE
http://kile.sourceforge.net