[patch] minicli sizing

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Mon Nov 1 12:56:23 GMT 2004

On Monday 01 November 2004 06:15, Martin Koller wrote:
> Currently minicli disallows resizing, which is a pitty if I want to
> view/edit a long URL before I start konqueror.
> The following patch solves this.
> It let's the user resize minicli as he likes and also keeps the selected
> size between a show/hide cycle.
>
> OK to commit ?

Nope. This has been hashed over a million times before. Please search
the mailing lists for those discussions. With your change, the size of the
combobox will grow infinitely with the size of the URL which is worse. BTW,
why could you not edit a long URL with the current fixed size ?

--
Regards,
Dawit A.