REMINDER on KDE 3.2.3

Malte S. Stretz msquadrat.nospamplease at gmx.net
Fri May 28 17:37:10 BST 2004

On Friday 28 May 2004 10:41 CET Stephan Kulow wrote:
> - please give me five minutes while you drink your favorite morning drink
>   to think about past, present and future of your branch commits:
>   consider if some other patch is safe to be backported or some work needs
>   to be finished before saturday evening.

I might be a pest but somebody should really try to backport the patch for
bug 78071. It's about KAddressbook losing all addresses under certain
circumstances and is fixed in HEAD aka kdepim-3.3.

I switched to kdepim-3.3 because of this but I think others will hesitate
upgrading that far and still lose their addresses now and then.

Thanks,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>