kfile_lnk plugin

Sébastien Laoût sebastien.laout at tuxfamily.org
Thu May 27 23:30:30 BST 2004

It seem great.
Not tested because I don't need it.

What's would be good is to allow to follow theses links.
Of course, we should transform C:\ to /mnt/windows ...
Perhapse a configure dialog (Or in disk managment tool(s)) to assign
Windows drive letters to mount points !
So, click a Windows link will open it with, say "Windows link opener
[plugin]".

What about this ?

It would make mush easier to navigate Windows drive for double boot
computers (and a good percent have only one disk (C:\) so it would just
requiere to configure one drive, even be configured automatically by
distribution (such as HardDrak when partitionning the disk and/or
assigning C:\ to /mnt/windows, similar for DiskDruid, YaST....).