A place where to centralize API cleanup reminders for KDE 4.0 ?

Guillaume Laurent glaurent at telegraph-road.org
Thu May 27 22:58:51 BST 2004

I've just stumbled upon this signal in KDiskFreeSp :

void
foundMountPoint (const unsigned long &, const unsigned long &, const unsigned
long &, const QString &)

Is there a place where one can note that a given API should be changed
whenever possible (i.e. KDE4) ? I know I also did my little share of ugliness
with

slotStateChanged (const QString &newstate, KXMLGUIClient::ReverseStateChange)

in KMainWindow. I've added a comment about this in the header but I don't
think that can scale very well. Could there be a wiki page where one would
drop a note about such or such API in need of cleanup ?

--
						Guillaume.
						http://www.telegraph-road.org