Libtool & libraries

Arend van Beelen jr. arend at auton.nl
Wed May 26 12:59:03 BST 2004

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 13:42, Szombathelyi György wrote:
[snip]
> I found the tool which helps in linking to older glibc versions and
> removes bogus dependencies (apbuild). I will try it. Is it possible to
> integrate this tool into KDE's build system?
I assume it's possible. However whether everyone would agree on letting it in
is another thing, I'm afraid. But you can always propose it, of course ;) I
do have gotten a binreloc-like functionality (also from autopackage.org)
integrated in KStandardDirs.

--
Arend van Beelen jr.
http://www.liacs.nl/~dvbeelen

So if you want my address, it's number one at the end of the bar.
-- Marillion