Avoiding Problems by Avoiding Decisions

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Mon May 17 19:15:22 BST 2004

On May 17, 2004 02:55 pm, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> I propose we either allow duplicates or make a list based upon geography,
> somehow dividing Europe, Asia and Africa into the following categories:
>
> Europe: Nordic, Baltic, Western(Atlantic?), Central, Middeteranian and
> Eastern Asia: Middle-east, Central, East
> Africa: North, Central, West and Southern

Man, why do we do this on geogrpahy at all?

It is all so politically charged, why aren't the countries of the contenints
not all grouped in alphabetical order under continent?

You would have 6 root level continents, then each continent would have sub
menus A-E, F-J, K-O, O-T, U-Z with their respective countries.

Is it because it is too hard to do i18n on?

--
Jason Keirstead
http://www.keirstead.org