Avoiding Problems by Avoiding Decisions

Robert Williams rwilliams at jrc-utah.com
Sat May 15 01:58:05 BST 2004

My wife is from Taiwan and, yes they do call themselves Taiwanese.  They
have their own language, Taiwanese (original language).  Though most speak
Mandarin now.  The full name is Taiwan, R.O.C.  Mail any letter or package
there (which we have done many times, from USA), and it is to Taiwan, R.O.C.

I guess since New Zealand is an island, they are not a country?