thiago.macieira at kdemail.net
Thu May 13 13:21:34 BST 2004
this is just to let you know that libqt-addon has been removed. All of
its functionality has been merged into libkdecore.
If you had any code using libqt-addon, here's what you have to do:
- change your #includes from q* to k*
- change your class names from Q* to K*
- remove the libqt-addon.la from your LIBADD in Makefile.am
- also note that the new classes are in namespace KNetwork, so in
your .cpp sources you may want to add:
using namespace KNetwork;
- and note that Q*SocketImpl has been renamed to K*SocketDevice
That's about it. The code is still the same.
Coming up next: some documentation clarifications (bug #81362),
depreciation of KExtendedSocket, addition of missing functionality and
conversion to KDE code (qDebug -> kdDebug and so on).
Thiago Macieira - Registered Linux user #65028
thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info
ICQ UIN: 1967141 PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C 966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the kde-core-devel