Files in kdenonbeta/gadget

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sun May 9 06:32:05 BST 2004

On Sunday 09 May 2004 01:26, Brad Hards wrote:
> AFAICT, distribution is the important part, not linking it into code.
> I mean, if you put an MP3 in there of music you had ripped, it
> wouldn't matter that it isn't part of the gadget code.

We're not distributing kdenonbeta though and the files are not in any
Makefile so obviously they will not be distributed with that app.

Quite frankly I don't care, I have them for reference and will continue
having them for reference, it's by all means my right to look at them.
If you want to make the argument that it's ok for me to look at them
but not for you to look at them, then go ahead and remove them from
there.

Zack

--
Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?