Help: kdelibs/-base change in 3.2.1 broke krfb/kinetd (#77412)

Tim Jansen tim at tjansen.de
Wed Mar 31 20:49:11 BST 2004

On Wednesday 31 March 2004 20:55, Texstar wrote:
> I can connect to krfb using tightvnc client version 1.2.7 from a winbox
> however I cannot connect to krfb using tightvnc client version 1.2.9.

Then you have a different problem. You can reproduce the problem with telnet:
when an invitation is open (or uninvited connections are allowed), just type
telnet localhost 5800

This should connect to the built-in HTTP server, but the connection is closed
before the krfb_http script has been invoked.

bye..