KDE 3.2.2 and Qt 3.3.1 [Re: remember KDE 3.2.2]

John Firebaugh jfirebaugh at kde.org
Wed Mar 31 02:57:05 BST 2004

But then on Mar 29, 2004, at 1:18 AM, Stephan Binner wrote:
> Another problem with K menu I watch at currently and have read reports
> about
> before: No arrows in main menu and submenus have a distance to main
> menu.

Uh, that "evil minor version specific hack" fixed exactly this bug,
which was caused by changes the trolls made in QMenu for 3.3.
Apparently they changed it again for 3.3.1 so the workaround was again
broken.

Guess I should have reported the Qt bug that overriding the default
menu size is ridiculously hard and fragile.

-John