KDE 4 modules structure (again) (was: structure of kde cvs modules, was Re: libkipi in kdesupport)

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sun Mar 14 13:31:05 GMT 2004

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 02:17:43PM +0100, Arnold Krille wrote:
> On Sunday 14 March 2004 13:55, Dominique Devriese wrote:
Hi Arnold,

> I love SVN but:
/me too

> SVN isn't ready for something as big as kde. It isn't even able to handle my
> 1.5GB documents and data without problems.
RockLinux uses svn as well and they are quite happy with it, they use it
to hold their whole distribution, so I guess SVN is ready for KDE as
well.

Please considere using svn for KDE 4.0 to get rid of the problems with
moving directories and files and help the svn developers as additional testers.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!