Kolourpaint

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Mon Mar 8 23:41:59 GMT 2004

Hi all,

Was a decision reached on moving Kolourpaint, and retiring KPaint?

One of our open tasks for docs is to fix the outdated KPaint handbook, however
I don't want a new volunteer to have his work thrown out immediately after
it's done, since the app is going bye-bye.

If the fact Kolourpaint is missing a user manual is the holdup, in this case,
it will work out fine, since our volunteer willing to work on the KPaint
module is likely to be just as willing to work on a Kolourpaint one.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/