KDEvibes: sounds and jingles for KDE

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Wed Mar 3 00:53:59 GMT 2004

On Tuesday, 02 March 2004 01:55, Artemio wrote:

> I have just started a project that aims at creating brand new jingles and
> event effects for KDE. It is located at http://kdevibes.artemio.net/. I'm
> planning creating several 'sound themes' for KDE and I'm really up for it,
> you know what I mean.

Hello Artemio

Your work is very nice. I like it a lot. Thanks very much for donating your
time and talent to KDE. Welcome to our community ;-)

Two suggestions.
1) It would be nice to cut the 1-2 seconds of silence at the end of some of
the oggs (at least the first few that I listened had this).
2) it would be nice to offer archives (zip or tar.gz) containing all the oggs
(at least by theme)

Thanks a lot.

--
Cristian Tibirna