KDEvibes: sounds and jingles for KDE

Artemio theman at artemio.net
Tue Mar 2 06:55:12 GMT 2004

Hello dear K developers!

My name is Artemio. I'm a sound designer and music composer since 1994. And
yes I'm a Linux user and hopeless KDE lover :-)

I have just started a project that aims at creating brand new jingles and
event effects for KDE. It is located at http://kdevibes.artemio.net/. I'm
planning creating several 'sound themes' for KDE and I'm really up for it,
you know what I mean.

Please don't judge all material too cruel. The work is always in progress and
I will often come up with new and different stuff.

Any non-bashing feedback would be appreciated. :-)

Thanks very much for developing the best desktop in the world.

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Artemio.

P.S. I'm not subscribed to the mailing lists I've sent this message to. Please
mail me to artemio at artemio.net or tell me how to subscribe. Thanks!

--
Artemio.net ::: world's official Artemio resource ::: http://artemio.net
08:48:42 - 2 March 2004 (EET) - uptime: 52 - system load: 0.16%