new kicker menu extension: konqy profile selection

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 00:13:26 GMT 2004

On Sunday 29 February 2004 3:36 pm, Scott Wheeler wrote:

> On Sunday 29 February 2004 21:06, Frans Englich wrote:
> > All this is overkill.. People shouldn't need to care about
> > Profiles/whatever in order to browse their files or the web.
>
> I'm with you here -- actually I think there's a pretty easy
> solution -- ditch "explicit" profiles and just go back to some
> simple cases:

I'm all for updating the default profiles, but the option for custom
profiles should stay.  Currently, I have several custom profiles
which load various sets of tabbed web pages.  This is very useful as
my browsing habits revolve around a relatively fixed set of web sites
and I'd rather not have to manually open all of them.