KLed::setColor() not working?

Uwe Thiem uwix at iway.na
Mon Jun 28 07:30:57 BST 2004

On Monday 28 June 2004 01:08, Jason Harris wrote:
> On Sunday 27 June 2004 01:58 pm, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> > You're absolutely right, my bug... :-( If you don't have cvs
> > privileges, I'll commit your patch.
>
> Go ahead and commit it.  Although, you might want to move the statements
> I added, so they are inside the "if(led_color!=col)" block...

Since it is solves already: Not so good an idea to rely on colour only,
especially red/green/grey. How about colour blind people?

Uwe

--
Alternative phrasing of the First Law of Thermodynamics:
If you eat it, and you don't burn it off, you'll sit on it.

http://www.uwix.iway.na (last updated: 20.06.2004)