doNotAskAgain Support for KIO Dialogs

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jun 21 11:13:52 BST 2004

On Sunday 20 June 2004 23:40, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Sunday 20 June 2004 14:39, Stephan Binner wrote:
>
> > Because this was not possible, I had to extend kio (see patch). Waldo
>
> New patch (for Coolo :-) which incorporates the feedback of David & George:
>
>  - Don't touch "#if 0" parts and dead code paths
>  - +void KSSLSettings::setWarnOnEnter(bool)
>  - +void KSSLSettings::setWarnOnLeave(bool)
>  - Missing "m_cfg->sync();" in KSSLSettings::save()
>  - Added checkbox for "You are about to leave secure mode." dialog
>  - Syncing with kssl settings [uses KMessageBox::setDontShowAskAgainConfig()
>    to temporary save the checkbox result into a know *rc file (kioslaverc)]

OK. This makes the following docu invalid though:
+   * @param dontAskAgainName A checkbox is added with which further confirmation can be turned off.
+   *        The string is used to lookup and store the setting in the applications config file.
It should say "... in kioslaverc".

     /**
+     * Call this to show a message box from the slave (it will in fact be handled
+     * by kio_uiserver
That much is wrong too, but that's not your fault, since I suppose you copied it from the others :)

-                result = messageBox( WarningYesNo, i18n("You are about to "
+                result = messageBox(               i18n("You are about to "
?