bug?

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Wed Jun 16 01:37:07 BST 2004

On Tuesday 15 June 2004 17:28, George Staikos wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed this?  I get it when opening a KFileDialog...
>
> QMetaObject::findSignal:KFileDetailView: Conflict with
> QListView::doubleClicked(QListViewItem*,const QPoint&,int)

I'm not sure historically why this signal was in KListView (it was possibly
added to QListView later), but the following (untested) patch should keep
binary / source compatibility and remove this error.  It just moves the
method from signals: to protected: and the implementation just emits the
QListView signal.

I'll commit it sometime tomorrow if nobody objects.

-Scott

--
I hear that if you play the Windows XP CD backwards, you get a satanic message
"That's nothing. If you play it forward, it installs Windows XP!"