Default Wallpaper

Arend van Beelen jr. arend at auton.nl
Mon Jun 14 23:33:11 BST 2004

On Tuesday 15 June 2004 00:00, Henrique Pinto wrote:
> Hi!
>
> When KDE 3.2 was about to be released, there was a discussion about
> changing the default wallpaper to blue-bend. As there was no consensus at
> that time, it wasn't changed. What about changing it in 3.3?
Why? Just recently I noticed how a default KDE looked like (I was only used to
the default from SUSE), but I thought it looked pretty slick. It actually
looks modern and challenging now. Much better than that soft blue which
everyone appears to have nowadays, IMHO.

--
Arend van Beelen jr.
http://www.liacs.nl/~dvbeelen

So if you want my address, it's number one at the end of the bar.
-- Marillion