Calendar of release schedules and events

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Mon Jun 14 13:19:58 BST 2004

Martin Köbele! We've been expecting you...
> Unfortunately it seems that it is not possible to have a template-page for
> the html-export plugin. But that could be fixed I think.

As I mentioned on IRC, Wilbert Berendsen has written a PHP-script which parses
a *.ics-file to HTML. So only the *.ics-file should be maintained. I think
that more or less the same script could be used for KDE.org.

--
Bram Schoenmakers

(fab: I've got piles of new mails, so that's why I missed your message :)