Problems with KTabBar::setTabReorderingEnabled

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Fri Jun 11 21:16:50 BST 2004

On Friday 11 June 2004 17:34, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > > Try with Quanta.
> > I can reproduce it with Quanta, and I blame kmdi then. :-)
Can't be reproduced in KDevelop (we are using kmdi too).

> Well, I don't use tabWidget() at all in other places (no calls for
> indexOf() and currentPageIndex()), so I don't even know what should I
> do in a slot connected to movedTab().
Even if you don't use tabWidget() kmdi stores the order of opened documents
by itself and if you don't connect to movedTab you will break the document
traverse order (the same alt-left, alt-right, I assume).
We do this in KDevelop:

void NewMainWindow::tabMoved( int from, int to )
{
    KMdiChildView *view = m_pDocumentViews->at(from);
    m_pDocumentViews->remove(from);
    m_pDocumentViews->insert(to, view);
}

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine