Calendar of release schedules and events

Fabrice Mous fabricemous at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 11 08:46:07 BST 2004

On Friday 11 June 2004 01:47, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
|  On Thursday 03 June 2004 16:02, Martin Köbele wrote:
|  > we could have remote calendar files (ics) containing the release
|  > schedules of kdepim, kde and however and of the events like aKademy.
|
|  If somebody commits to maintaining these files I think it would be a
|  great idea.

Cornelius,

I maintained the rdf file (read calender) on events.kde.org for a while. If
you are missing a maintainer for filling a calender with KDE events I then
volunteer.

Also the mailinglist kde-event-us has a ics file I understood which is not
publicly available (CVS module "kdepromo").

Ciao

Fab

--
www.kde.nl | fabrice at kde.nl | www.L4L.be | fabrice.mous at L4L.be