relay of KDE CVS messages - Where?

Timothy D. Ginn tim at timginn.com
Wed Jun 9 03:26:33 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 14:04, Leo Savernik wrote:
> Am Dienstag 08 Juni 2004 18:33 schrieb Josef Spillner:
> > http://www.kstuff.org/cvsfilter/
>
> Cool, where was this originally announced? :-) How could I only miss it?
>
> mfg
> 	Leo

You probably aren't the only one to have missed it (I didn't know such a
thing exists-- which may be due in part to me being relatively new
here).  Perhaps it should be mentioned on the kde-cvs Info Page
(https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-cvs) under the About kde-cvs
heading.  Personally, I like reading all the messages, and tend to have
the time to do so, even if it's only on weekends that I catch up :-)

I'm also sending this to the admin of that page.

Tim