patch klistview.cpp

Onne Gorter o.gorter at student.utwente.nl
Fri Jul 30 10:50:29 BST 2004

Hi,

as bugzilla is down I figured I might send it here.

attached is a patch for kdelibs/kdeui/klistview.cpp which repairs the
highlighting when dropping on top of a klistviewitem, and make it sends
out more appropriate signals when items get dropped on a klistviewitem.

though it perfectly works, there might be applications that depend on
the old behaviour of the klistview, but the old behaviour is very
wrong. (I am suspecting not too many applications use this, otherwise
it would have been repaired earlier.)

I realize you guys probably have a strict way of supplying patches, and
my diff doesn't cut it. I couldn't find it on your sites, perhaps
bugzilla holds more information, but that one is down at the moment.
Therefor I suggest you let another developer take care of this patch
from here on, or that a bug is entered with this patch as a suggested
repair.

anyhow, I hope to have performed my duties by reporting the bug and
supplying a patch

-Onne Gorter