KDE can help FFII fight threat software patents

Ante Wessels vitanova2 at softhome.net
Thu Jul 29 12:13:49 BST 2004

FYI:

I received this answer to my e-mail:

""
BTW, I've something to add if you send a reply to it:

People wanting to help with the council which have subscribed the
national mailing list and need instructions on how to help with
the council / Urgent Call should subscribe

And ask for updates / national todos there (not all <country>-parl
lists have got people which know what's up and I'm not sure if
we are subscribed on all (well, I may be on many of the new ones,
but it's better to use good infrastructure)

Bernhard
""

--

vriendelijke groet,