Xft, $KDEDIR/share/fonts and Qt 3.3.x

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Wed Jul 21 14:05:29 BST 2004

Em Qua 21 Jul 2004 08:40, Waldo Bastian escreveu:
> So for this to work somewhat reliably we must ensure in startkde that Xft
> knows about $KDEDIR/share/fonts if it doesn't already, any suggestions for
> how to do that?
>
> Cheers,
> Waldo

Usually we add in main /etc/fonts.conf using fontconfig, but sure is a distro
suitable thing. Maybe suggests a fonts.conf.d ( like apache extra config
files ) to Freedesktop standard would help projects to add their owns font
configs.

Just my 2c

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Project South America Primary Contact