PATCH: KProtocolInfo's use of KProtocolManager::slaveProtocol

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Tue Jul 20 00:47:46 BST 2004

On Monday 19 July 2004 09:03, Dawit A. wrote:
> Are their other protocols that have the ability to use a proxy?
Oops I did not answer this question. There are other protocols that can use
a proxy server. For example the streaming media protocols such as rtsp://, but
since we do not have an io-slave for such protocols I guess we can play dumb
and ignore them. Anyways, the manaual proxy dialog is currently hard-coded to
accept only the three protocols you mentioned.

--
Regards,
Dawit A.