ktoolbar and index value

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jul 19 10:59:49 BST 2004

On Monday 19 July 2004 03:50, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> Hmm, but that would only work for apps with one toolbar and not in the general
> case.
In the general case we need to store all indexes unless the toolbars are in
the same order as the order in which they get created. This would require a
check in KMainWindow itself, iterating over the toolbars and checking that
index == lastindex+1. Unless I'm wrong and the toolbar iterator follows the
index order anyway, in which case we have no way to know in which order the
toolbars were created, so there's no way out. I don't think it's a big problem though,
to always save a set of indexes. It's not like that setting can override a global
setting [which was the reason for this whole deleteEntry thing, like for
iconSize/iconText etc.].